It Starts with Individuals
My Hope Canada is a massive nationwide movement with thousands of churches participating. But, as Billy Graham wrote in a recent letter, “We can and should pray for (North) America as a whole, but remember that when God sets out to change a nation, He begins by changing people. It starts with individuals.”
Take a look at what we’ve heard about how God has been moving in the lives of individuals:
- A college student had been talking to a friend about knowing Christ and after watching Lose to Gain, the friend accepted Jesus into her life.
- A Regional Coordinator for My Hope with Billy Graham experienced hurtful treatment by his previous employer and wondered whether God could still use him effectively. Now he is seeing God move mightily in the hearts of those on his Matthew list and is rejoicing in his newfound ministry.
- A My Hope with Billy Graham Coordinator said, “I have never in my life seen such a simple approach. I’m almost in tears to think what God can do through this project.”
- The leader of a Christian Recovery Center for victory over alcohol and drug addiction wasn’t sure how he could incorporate My Hope with Billy Graham into his ministry. After talking with a My Hope with Billy Graham representative on the phone, he decided to show Defining Moments at the Center during group sessions. What he didn’t realize until he got on the call was that My Hope with Billy Graham had already sent him a copy. It was sitting on his counter waiting for him to utilize!
Please continue to pray for hearts across North America:
- Pray that God would prepare hearts to be open to hearing the Gospel.
- Pray too for those who are hesitant about sharing their faith, that God would stir in their hearts a desire to continue to share what the Lord has done for them with as many people as possible.
There is still time for churches and people you know to get on board for the November My Hope with Billy Graham outreach. Send them to this link to sign up: http://www.myhopewithbillygraham.ca/sign-up/
Is God doing something amazing in your life as a result of My Hope Canada? We’d love to hear about it. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.